September 10, 2013

Batty About You

Really?  Halloween?  Yeah baby!!!  I love Halloween and here is my first card... just had the bats in mind and played a little and viola!!!



I just love these cute little lovey dubey bats!! 
I Have another in mind and am glad I used the new ribbons too! 

All supplies used are Stampin'Up! unless stated otherwise:

CS: Basic Black, Whisper white, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Classic Ink in Daffodil and More mustard on Moon and Stazon Black for banner.
Stamps from Holiday Mini: Halloween Hello
Other: Spider Web embossing folder, pumpkin and Daffodil ribbon, owl and retired bat punches, circle thinlet die for moon and branch with sizzlet die.  Used sponges to add dimension.  Dimensionals and linen thread.

All supplies are available for purchase 24/7 HERE!!  Come visit... great deals and promotions going on now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment