June 03, 2013

The New 2013-2014 Stampin'Up! Catalog is here... see highlights!!

I am so excited that the New Catalog is now available Online for all to purchase!!  YAY!!

If you are interested... here are a few things I found outstanding from the new catalog...

From Front to back:   All Holiday stamps are NOT in this book!!!  I was horrified and going through withdrawals as my most favorite season is not there.. HALLOWEEN... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

The holidays will now be included in the Holiday Mini Book coming in August... ugh!! 3 more months to wait... shaking my head

Ok.. now to the lovelies....

The New Cover


Right off the bat... love the layout of each section... clearly labeled with numbers so you can look at the pic and then below and find what you are looking for right away... nice crisp images and more important... a little bit of each product is outlined on these pages....

I love the new Co'ordination card stock with a lighter center so if you sand the cardstock you get two tones... fun!
 

 Here are the Candy dots and brad bases... the dots come in all color combos and  you get 10 of the same color on each sheet... so 100 per sheet!!  I love Washi tape and finally Stampin'Up! has some!!  Yeah, and they match some of the Designer papers...


 Fabulous button additions and new InColor  Boutique details to accent any project..

 I love love buttons and especially when they match our card stock... All new designs in the new color combos... can't wait to get some
 Finally, there are all the beautiful ribbons to choose from!!

 I always get the Ronald McDonald Stamp set... they are a lot of fun and this one is no exception.. gotta have it.


 I hope you enjoy paging through the new book... the photos and samples are spectacular... If you are interested in any products... you can shop online 24/7 HERE
Sandra.





No comments:

Post a Comment