June 13, 2013

New Catalog samples... Birthday Candles

I decided to make a card a day.... yesterday I made 12 cards to sell... they are so beautiful.... I will put up pictures soon.  I have modified some that were made by others and made them my own.  This Birthday Candles card is my own.... I used new product and some old, but I love it... it is very clean and crisp... hope you like it.

Inside:
 
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana (new InColor) and Whisper White
Stamps: new Candles Jumbo Wheel and Remembering  your Birthday saying, retired set: Crazy for Cupcakes for balloon background
Other: From lasts years Holiday Mini: Merry Minis punch pack for the candle... it's actually a xmas ornament, but I used it upside down and perfect flame!!!  These are still available to purchase: item number: 126882... I used the decorative label punch to highlight the sentiment
I used dazzling diamonds glitter for the orange candle and daffodil delight binding ribbon to wrap the candles in.  I also sponged around the sentiment with Daffodil Delight Ink and rolled the candles in Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay in the background.  I used Pumpkin Pie for the one candle.  I popped up the center row of candles using dimensionals (foamy sticky pop ups) as with the sentiment.  I stamped the inside with the coordinating stamp that goes with this sentiment.  Great new Birthday stamp set... here is a pic of the supplies used:
 
 Remembering  your Birthday stamp set:
Jumbo Wheel Candles:
Hope you liked my card!
Sandra



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I decided to make a card a day.... yesterday I made 12 cards to sell... they are so beautiful.... I will put up pictures soon.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete