September 09, 2011

Here comes Halloween, Here comes Halloween!!

OMG!! I can't believe how long it's been that I've posted here... whew!!!  Been very busy with my surgery, kids summer, vacation and now back to school... FINALLY!!! I'm playing again and have had an Open House that was a lot of fun.

I've come up with some classes for the Holiday Season and my Kickoff is a Perpetual Frame (as I call it).  Perpetual because you can interchange the insert as often as you like... match your favorite Holiday, Occasion or whatever you like!!!  Make it a unique Living Masterpiece of your own...

So, here is my Holiday Perpetual Frame Art project.... For Class enrollment and information, please visit: www.creativeplaytime.stampinup.net .  Space is limited and fills fast... don't miss out... it's only $20.00.

And, bonus Sneak Peek of my Halloween Perpetual Frame class.l.  Happy Fall Y'all!!

Sandra

Full Frame view... all items are layered and some 3 dimensional...

My cute Hanging Bats... 


 Sparkling Spooky Candle holders...


Another view... 

My beautiful Thanksgiving Frame... 

The frame has little envelopes that have special Thanksgiving sentiments in them... 
Hope you don't miss out!!

Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment