September 28, 2010

Lots of Layers - Holiday Mini Swap Samples

Ok, so I can't wait to post these... here you go... my first card is a Valentines theme because I didn't think anyone would make one and I love this stamp set and I love my card... I hope you like it!!



My next card is a Christmas themed one... also lots of bling and I love it too!!!

All stamp sets are from the Holiday Mini, as well as the designer papers, and ribbons.  
Thanks for looking!!

Sandra


And here they are ... TAH DAH!!!


Anne's creations... so pretty!!


Frances's all 3 holiday cards
 Can you see the pearly eyes on those bats!!! Love our little pearl accents.. they go anywhere...



 Jenn's beautiful Thanksgiving card


I love how JoAnn used the same color schemes, but differently... so pretty!!

Kim was in the spooky mood... cased from StampinConnection with many more layers and details!!!  Awesome!
   
Sharon's Winter cards... I love them!! So much in the texture of these cards... take a closer look by clicking on each one!!!





Shelley's happy Santa... I love love love all the DSP use!!! Great layout and color combo!!


Of course... Theresa's beauties... so intense in color and richness.. Ahhhhhhhhh... I love the holidays!





  
Ok, so Tina made me buy this stamp set... I had been eyeballing it for a while, but broke down with this cute card... I love it!!!

 
Another of Sharon's cards... I don't know if you can appreciate all the subtle bling here... she used shimmer white cardstock and then used the shimmer paints... Gorgeous!!



Thanks to you all lovely ladies for participating and making my holidays so much more brighter!!!
Sandra


4 comments:

  1. You're teasing us, Sandra! Can't wait to see your creation! You do great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa... check out the new post... Valentines... same card, just changed up the heart buttons for pearls... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards love them. You are right I did not do a Valentine one! I did one Halloween, One Winter and Two Christmas. Hope you like them.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Sharon... all the cards that came are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete