February 03, 2010

Sweet Treats for my baby's Teachers

I really wanted to use my little heart sweet treat cups and stamp set... Soooo, here it is.. in untraditional Valentine's Day colors.. but I love how bright and fun these little frames are.  Very simple to make and I'm loving the treat cups.  Enjoy!







You too can make these with the products shown below...  they are available at Stampin'Up! and you can find them here!!


Sweetheart 120415                                                                                        
Show your sweetheart how much you care with the Sweetheart stamp set.                                   
Coordinates perfectly with our Heart Treat Cups and Full Heart punch!
Available in both wood- and clear-mount.









 
 
 
 
Full Heart Punch      113693                                            Sweetheart Treat Cup 120435

No comments:

Post a Comment