September 24, 2009

My Digi Studio and my projects

I love love love the My Digi Studio.. my good friend asked me to help her with some shower favors for her daughter in laws baby shower and I came up with this... I wanted to send her the grouping of pics and then a lightbulb went off!!! Aha!!! MDS... Whoa!! I made this layout and added the paper behind the photos and watermark!!! Love love love how easy it is to use... I'm a total novice to Digital any craft... I am sooo pleased that I will be showing this at my open house in a couple of weeks... Yippeeeeee!!!
Thanks for looking!!
Sandra.



1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!

    And you like it, eh? I haven't gotten it yet (because I was waiting for the new quarter to roll around).

    So far, I've only heard good reviews.

    ReplyDelete