September 21, 2009

Halloween LOL swaps are here!!!

For your viewing pleasure... be sure to give credit if you are copying the cards...

This wonderful sampler is from Joszette....



Here is a closeup of the technique she used on her card... the circle in the middle has an x cut out in the middle and each point is turned out to reveal the back paper design... coupled with the photo corners in two colors... very clever indeed.



This Elegant spooky spider on it's web is by Bekka... lovely indeed, yet spooky!!! Love all the layers of punches ..



These two were made by Bonnie... I'm glad you used the Haunted house... how soon we forget when we're focused on the new and how well is goes with the DSP!!! To the left the Sweet Centers stamp set that you can use to send a card with candy...


These classy cards are by Debbie ... I love your layers Debbie and the Card on the right... WOWzer's!!! Love the spookiness...

Closeup... you would think she stamped the wording, but in fact it is one of the designer papers from the Night & Day packet!!! Love it.




These cuties are by Jamie and I love the creative punch work!!! Great job Jamie.. very clever!!!


These two are mine...


These two are by Susan.. Love the Haunting hill wheel on the Orange and the creative use of the oval windows for both cards... nice design.


This fun fella is by Yvette... love your layers Yvette.. and the use of the black with the Green DSP... great job.


Last, but not least is Shelleys cards... I love love love the skeleton dancing among the tombstones Shelley!!! Hello???? Great job.. it took me a minute to really look at it and it hit me... great job!!!


See what I mean??? Nice!! I'm gonna case this a bit Shelley..
Thank you ladies for joining my swap!!!
Sandra


1 comment:

  1. WOW! These cards are ALL amazing. I'm so glad I participated, because that means I'm gonna get some of these lovlies back....YEEE HAWWW

    ReplyDelete