July 27, 2009

BOO Halloween LOL swap!!!

The holidays are creeping up faster than I'd like them to and so we start with my Halloween swap with lots of layers.... hope you like my card. It's too much fun!!

Here is a side profile, not sure if you can see, but I actually made a frame with the Designer Paper and it's like your peeping out the window with Scary hanging on to the curtain... LOL.


Recipe: (All Stampin'Up! products except for the boogly eyes)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, summer sun and Textured Elegant Eggplant.
Ink: Stazon both Black and white, Craft White
Other: Word windo and modern label punches, circle die and clear circle die with Big shot, cast a spell dsp, antique brass brads, white EP, pumpkin striped ribbon, pumpkin grosgrain , dimensionals. boogly eyes (non su)

Here is my 4.25x5.5 for the swap... very different from the first, but I like it.
Side view... you can see all the popped up layers...

Thanks for looking...
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment