February 17, 2009

It's almost time for Peeps and colored eggs and the Easter bunny!!! So, I had this in my mind ever since I cut our my first scalloped oval with the Big Shot.. OH MY OH MY!!! I love this machine and all it's fun dies... I used so four of them on this card!!
Hope you like it... I was in a chocolatey mood and the Parisian Breeze DSP was perfect... I'll be posting more later..
Recipe:
Cardstock:
Regular: Sahara Sand and Baha Breeze and Textured: Chocolate Chip, Sahara, Whisper White, and Baja Breeze.
Ink:
Baja Breeze, chocolate chip and Sahara sand
Other:
Parisian Breeze DSP, brads, dimensionals, sponges, Stampin Write Markers with Aquapainter, trio flower punch, tafetta ribbon in choc chip and kraft, whisper white organza ribbon and " dbl stitched choc chip grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot machine with the following dies: Scallop Oval, Ovals, Lots of Tags, and the Texturz plates.

Thanks for looking.
Sandra.



1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love it.
    Did you make one of those for me!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete