February 04, 2009

Baby gift.. .chocolate cover

I had to make a cover for a chocolate bar as a baby's thank you for gift of sorts, so this is what I came up with using the colors I was told were desired. I love the Bundle of Joy stamp set and was sorry to see it retire last year... of course, I kept mine and just keep using it time after time... hope you like it. Ok, so you're gonna say... where's the chocolate bar? Well, I have a lot of sweet tooth's at home... and good luck with that.... LOL.

Recipe: Chocolate Chip DSP, Pink Pirouette Textrd Card Stock, choc chip textrd cs, whisper white, aquapainter, pink pirouette and choc chip basic ink and barely banana marker, paper piercing tool with mat and pink pirouette stripped ribbon. Simple quick and cute. I think.

Thanks for looking...
Sandra



I mounted the center piece with dimensionals so it would pop up.





1 comment:

  1. how pretty! I love the choc bar wrap with the browns/pinks and that bundle up set is so adorable

    ReplyDelete