November 03, 2008

November Thanks


Wow... we are in November already... I can hardly believe it... well, I have so many things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving... but, I'll start with my wonderful Lots of Layers swappers... they are so wonderful and here is my group from the Thanksgiving swap I just mailed back. Enjoy.

These are the 5x5's... gotta love the assortment.... great job ladies!!!

And, here are the 4.25x5.5 size cards...

Some close ups.... pretty pretty....






And a sweet surprise from Amanda... I didn't even see it until I swapped the cards out!! Very cute and thanks for the surprise inside.... I've never used Prima's before....
At the end of this month I will be posting the December categories... Christmas, Holiday and Winter.... too much fun... You can expect a lot of bling.... and here is a preview... Mine!!!

Here you can see how many layers I added on this one... went a bit nuts... 10 layers... but it was so easy to do.... I love SU's winter collection of papers and stamp sets...the ribbons are soooooooooo soft and easy to work with.


Can't wait to see more... by the way... if you missed Bonnie's cards from the Halloween Swap... go back to last month... I posted her cards... they took the EXTREMELY LONG TOUR in the Mail... but I love her cards!!






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment