November 25, 2008

I'm in the mood for Love.....

Simply because this set is too darn cute... I can't put it down... I'm working on some scrap pages as well, but here is my fun card...

Here is what I used: Love you Much Bundle (coming soon from SU)
Papers: Cardstock: Choc chip, Real Red Textrd, Pink Pirouette textrd, very vanilla and the Candy lane Designer paper (also part of the bundle)
Ink: Choc chip, close to cocoa, pink pirouette
Other: Stiped red and white ribbon, hearts punch(in the bundle too), 3/4" round punch, and boho blossoms punch behind birdies, scallop circle punch and 1 1/4" round for pink on scallop, stampin write markers to color large hearts in the background and used dimensionals to add height to the layers. 2way glue for the dazzling diamonds to add som bling. Aquapainter to fill in the word love with the pink ink.
Thanks for looking.








No comments:

Post a Comment