February 06, 2008

Veronica's Vision


A customer of mine wants to put together an invite, favor and thank you for her niece's Holy Communion... it doesn't have to have a religious motif, so it was up to me... ok... so, here it is... I had a hard time at first, but then got rollin and viola! Veronica's Vision... interpreted by: me.
The back of the paperclip on the napkin ring is blank so she can add the favor information on it... and under the nugget box is a blank label as an idea of where she can add a "Thank You". Hope you like it. I've been busy, but trying to always make something.
I used: All Stampin'Up! products unless noted:
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, One of a Kind, Sweet Celebrations
C/S: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Same as colored CS.
Ribbons: Tafetta pink and Regal rose 5/8"
Punches: Scallop, boho blossoms (love it), 1 1/4" circle, 1' circle, dbl rectangle
Other: regal brads, sticky strip, dimensionals, SNAIL tape, Generic jumbo paperclips and Avery labels for nugget covers.


Well, I'm off to bed... hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment